Where There Love Is Everything...

Where there love is everything,
From earth to the sky
I wish I could live there
From birth till I die.

               Where there love is blowing,
               With the calm breeze so gaily
               I wish I could breath there,
               In the green sphere so holy.

Where there love is flowing,
in the generosity of rivers,
I wish I could take a bath,
Without the drowning's fear.

               Where there love is dwelling,
               In every human-hearts,
               I wish I could make a relation
               Of heavenly comforts.

Where there love is everything,
And nothing is important,
I wish I could make a life,
Full of purposes significant.

                                                                         Ravi Prakash
                                                                         11.04.2011


Pic credit- Google

Comments